INFORMATION ON ACCESSIBILITY
The apartments DO NOT meet the requirements of DIN-norms for ‘Barrierefrei’ (accessibility) or ‘Behindertengerecht’ (disability-friendly)
We offer following concept on accessibility:
- the apartments do not have any steps or door sills
- all doors have a minimum width of 80 cm
- the shower is tiled on level access with dimensions of 90 x 180 cm
- the glass divider of the shower amounts to an opening of about 90 cm
- but there are NO extra handles located at the shower or WC
The apartments are located on the about 90 cm raised ground floor. To overcome the exterior staircase we provide an exterior ramp made of aluminium.
Because of reasons of space the ramp has an incline of about 22% (!) - from experience it needs an accompanying person.
Unfortunately the sauna/wellness/fitness pavilion is not accessible.
We already hosted several satisfied wheelchair guests – please see for yourself if our house matches your requirements. We are happy to answer any upcoming questions.
QUESTIONS / TOOLS
we are happy to help
If you have any questions or special requirements, please get in contact with us.
With the medical house Pohlig we have a very good outfitter directly in the city, where some tools can be lent on short notice as well – we are happy to help within the bounds of possibility.